Shoot Lower Golf Scores --- FAST!
You can EASILY Knock Strokes off your golf score JUST by improving your Mental Game... FREE Mental Golf Tips Below!
-Kent Brown, Former Director, Professional Golfers Career College, Temecula, CA -Member Southern California PGA Advisory Committee
I first used the information in your book on the golf course and without any more lessons have knocked 10 strokes off my game. My golf buddies can't believe the improvement. They want to know my secret. Also, the success model has increased my sales. I have been selling more than ever and was the top salesperson last week for the first time.
- Dan Timbrook, Sales Professional, Oakland, CA
Mike, just a note to let you know that your book, Mental Keys is Fantastic! I have been using the book over the last few months and each time I re-read it my scores go down. I know there has to be a point where I can't go any lower, but getting to that point is an exciting challenge. Thanks for the book.
I feel this has been my best season ever in the 35 years I have played Golf! I attribute this to 2 things....firstly your book! It does give all the answers one could look for in order to take the big step....winning!
And also to my swing coach, Wayne Scissio from Golf Tech!
"I played in 11 tournaments. I have one first place, one second, one third and one fourth.
Something that happened late this season for me was incredible! When I must save a par or must hit a shot with extreme difficulty....I do! Man....that is so wonderful....to clear your mind of the "what if" scenario! All I do now is get my set up correct, make the best effort I can and accept whatever I am left with! It is magic!
"Thanks Partner for that gift!" May God continue to bless you in your efforts to help others!
- Kerry Dean, Chicago
Would you like to shoot lower scores?
• Would you like to be able to take your range game to the golf course?
• Would you like to qualify for the U.S. Senior Open or PGA Tour?
. Would you like to move up the money list or WIN on the PGA or LPGA Tour?
• Would you like to be able to make the pressure putts and win more skins?
• Would you like to develop a great mental game and make more pressure shots?
• Would you like to get more out of your golf lessons and shoot lower golf scores?
• Are you tired of spending hundreds of dollars, if not more for new golf clubs, and still not lower your score?
• Would you like to actually beat your friends and increase your bragging rights in the club house by shooting lower scores, instead of putting up with their jokes about your golf game?
• Are you tired of listen to yourself complain about how bad you played and threatening to quit playing golf unless you could score better?
If you answered YES to any of these questions..
Hi I'm Michael Anthony, Mental Trainer, Author, and Founder of The Mental Keys Training Program, that has helped thousands of golfers to lower their score as well as elite athletes to win Gold and Silver Medals in the Olympics. I can confidently guarantee you that you will lower your score, if you can honestly guarantee me that you will use the profound insights revealed in my The Mental Keys books. Here is your golden opportunity to master your mental game and lower your score.
YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE SHOOTING LOWER SCORES once you start using The Mental Keys Training Program. Welcome aboard and enjoy shooting much lower scores, Michael Anthony
"If you want to shoot lower scores, I highly recommend that you study and use Michael Anthony's The Mental Keys. It helps my students and will definitely help you."
- Vic Wilk, Former PGA Instructor at Butch Harmon School of Golf, 2 Time Qualifier for U.S. Senior Open
Two Great Virtues: Patience and Wisdom
What's The Catch???
You may be wondering what's the catch because this sounds too good to be true. There are three catches or prerequisites required to get the most out of The Mental Keys Training Program: 1) a strong desire to lower your score, 2) an open mind to put new ideas into action, and 3) total self-honesty to stop rationalizing why it's OK to continue to have any negative thoughts. The only other catch is if you don't improve your mental game, you will keep shooting high scores and miss out on playing to your full potential and being a much happier golfer. Besides golf you will love your new strong and positive mindset that will help you to eliminate your negative self-dialogue in all aspects of your life. The choice is entirely yours. Make it a wise one and improve your mental game.